Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Help me Raise Fund for Adopting Parent

Last year I did an Internship at a Christian adoption agency, which gave me the opportunity to witness firsthand on how adoption could be a blessing for both parents and the child. It made me realize how tough the journey could be and how the chosen hear and answer the calling no matter how many challenges they face; they face it head on and bring their child/ren home for me that is the most beautiful way of being victorious.

So I’ve been thinking on how I could possibly help these parents maybe contribute a little, etc that’s when an idea occurred to me. I have a friend that sells African Jewelry (Necklace) so I asked her to let me post the pictures of the necklaces and sell them on my blog and a percentage of each necklace sale goes to an adopting parent who is raising money to cover the fees. What do you think?

I’ll post the pictures soon J

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You posted a comment on my blog about necklaces. We haven't met, but I wanted to acknowledge that you wrote. I was very encouraged by your desire to help support us!

    ReplyDelete