Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random thoughts on Adoption

Sometimes I ask myself why people choose to adopt. whatever their reason is the important part is that they love and cherish the child as their own.
I work at an adoption agency (International) and I see every day how families pray, hope and blog about their soon to be child. Then the day comes when the court will tell the family that finally the child is legally theirs...the child they only know on picture.
I think it's a blessing to have a heart that could love without boundaries, to open one's house for a complete stranger that now you can't live without :)
I don't know why but I feel so happy when I see pictures of families with their new child and every time I thank God that a small child is saved to see another day :) to live life to the fullest.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about that one, but do really recommend all the others I posted about, especially World Vision.

    ReplyDelete